We are looking for someone who is ready to solve hard and exciting problems as simply as possible. As a process chemist, you will collaborate extensively with engineers, protein biochemists and polymer chemists.
You will have the resource and capability to use equipment and methods that are unimaginable elsewhere. You will have a substantial sense of urgency around your work, doing whatever it takes to move at a speed commensurate with the time-sensitive nature of plastic pollution and climate change, and importantly, to move faster than our competitors. Success here is building the solution to some of humanity’s greatest challenges without delay.
Qualifications and experience
Benefits and perks
Epoch Biodesign offers a comprehensive benefits program. Currently, this includes:
● A generous allowance of 30 days paid holiday (plus the usual 8 bank holidays)
● Meaningful EMI Share Options
● A non-contributory pension of 9% employer contribution
● Flexible working around the core times of 10am to 4pm
● Cycle to work scheme
● Tech scheme
● Optional private medical insurance with Vitality
● Group Income Protection
● Group Critical Illness
● The opportunity to be part of building something remarkable
● Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, tea and snacks
● Various staff social activities
● Onsite gym
And we are always in the process of reviewing and implementing further on-the-job perks!